Personal tools
You are here: Home Impacts


 Title   Type 
Water Withdrawals Folder
Fracking Folder
Wastewater Disposal Folder
Pits Folder
Land Area Folder
Land Disturbance Folder
Pipelines Folder
impact1 Image
impact2 Image
impact3 Image
impact4 Image
impact5 Image
impact6 Image
impact7 Image
Document Actions
3 Ring Binder Project
Submit a survey form
to report incidents and problems

Contact Governor

  • Call the Governor toll free at 888-438-2731.

Contact Legislators

  • Call your state legislators at the Capitol via this toll free number 877-565-3447.

Contact DEP

  • Share your concerns with the West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) at 304-926-0499.

Report accidents and spills

  • WV DEP Spill Hotline 1-800-642-3074
  • National Response Center 1-800-424-8802
  • EPA Eyes on Drilling Tipline 1-877-919-4372 or email


Our sites public reporting tool.

Write your newspaper!!

Join the Sierra Club HydroFracking Team

Click on this link.